Monday, February 13, 2012

Versatile Blog Award



I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Tilly's Nest and I'm so touched and honored.  I never expected to receive an award when I started this blog a little over a year ago.  It was little more than an outlet for me and and an avenue for those who are interested in my adventures in raising chickens could follow my trials and tribulations.

One of the rules for the award is to answer the following questions:

1. Add the award to your blog.
 - Done!

2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
 - Thank you Tilly's Nest. I am so touched to receive this award and hope I can continue to live up to it's honor.  PS:  I love your blog too and am inspired every day by your blog.

3. Mention seven random things about yourself.
 - I grew up in the house where Steve Jobs passed away.  I LOVE having brunch at the Ahwahnee hotel in Yosemite Valley.  I can ID over 100 birds by sound alone.  I love all things chicken (surprise, surprise).  I have a weakness for cookies.  My favorite vacation is a tropical one.  And I worry about my hens CONSTANTLY!
  
4. List the rules.
 - Done

5. Award to 15 bloggers.
 - Oh boy, I'm not sure I follow 15 other blogs.  But I will pass the award on to those that I follow.

6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
 - Will do.



No comments:

Post a Comment