Monday, February 28, 2011

Silly Girls

I think this might be the equivalent of when you buy a kid a fancy new toy and all they want to do is play with the box.

I created this fancy sandbox for the girls.  Had to hunt to find an old tire.  Bring it home and scrub it clean.  Let it dry in the sun while I went to the hardware store for sand.  Put it in their run filling it with sand and DE to give them some extra mite protection.  Noticed it was covered in foot prints so I know they were exploring it.  And at one point, I think someone did take a bath in it.

But this morning, I noticed it had quite a bit of dirt in it which I thought was unusual.  Upon further investigation, I discovered a HUGE hole next to the tire.  They are taking dust bathes NEXT to the tire.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment