Monday, July 18, 2011

See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil

My working girls hard at work.

I was concerned when I went out yesterday to say hello to my girls and there was no one at the gate to greet me.  I called to them, and no one answered.  Hmmm, not like them not to come say hello.  So I quietly opened the gate and then the big side door to their house and here is where I found them.

I know I've never had each of the three nest boxes being used at the same time.  I know this because I typically find all three eggs in one nest box when I come out to collect eggs.  I just thought they looked so cute all quiet and focused.  Not pecking at my fingers to see if they are edible.  Such good girls.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable- glad you were able to get a picture of them. We are on the East Coast. Visit our blog-
    www.coopedupontheeastside.blogspot.com

    Kim Walsh

    ReplyDelete